Adaptive Path logo

Adaptive Path
product experience strategy and design

« You can't spend your life | Main | My latest BusinessWeek column is »

May 17, 2007

When I was a child, I decided that I would know when I was a grown-up when, on the occasion of my birthday, I stopped wanting to be older and started wanting to be younger. I think I'm right at the tipping point now.

<=> | May 17, 2007

TrackBack

TrackBack URL for this entry:

Listed below are links to weblogs that reference When I was a child,:

Comments

Dude, you live in california

people don't grow old there

they do yoga and shit instead

Happy B-Day bro, see ya at x-mas

Posted by: Carter Garrett | May 17, 2007 8:28:57 AM

Dude, you live in california

people don't grow old there

they grow pot instead

Happy B-Day bro, see ya at x-mas

Posted by: Carter Garrett | May 17, 2007 8:30:09 AM

your line:

actually out here we shit first then yoga

Posted by: Carter Garrett | May 17, 2007 8:36:43 AM

I watched Children of Dune the other day on DVD

it's pretty good, better than the first scifi channel production...it's two books worth of story though, so I guess they left a ton of stuff out(no cool sonic weaponry or shields? wtf?)

some low budget cheesiness in spots as you'd expect, but the ships and the worms looked great...Leto begins his transformation into god emperor worm-man

tonight over drinks you must make the following toast:

"Beer is the Mindkiller...I will face my beer and let it pass thru me"

Posted by: Carter Garrett | May 17, 2007 8:52:27 AM

[lemmie send out a big 'Hello' to Carter, whom I've not seen in a millennia...]

Every year I attempt to grow a beard to see if I am a man yet. If that is the criteria... even if a couple months older than you, you were a man long ago, and I am still not.

Have a Happy Birthday, buddy!

Posted by: catmistake | May 17, 2007 9:30:24 AM

If you're on the cusp then you must be the perfect age right now. Enjoy it while it lasts, sucka!

Posted by: xian | May 19, 2007 2:14:15 PM

Welcome, but how will we know? I've been musing over this for a while now.

Posted by: Roy Christopher | May 30, 2007 11:20:46 AM

The comments to this entry are closed.